Roku is a great device to stream media content over the internet at any time. There are different models of Roku devices are available from which you can choose as per the requirements. Some of Roku devices are Roku TV, Roku Express, Roku Express+, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, and Roku Premiere+. Roku Setup is the only way to fulfill all your media streaming needs. To set up your Roku device, there is a need to visit www.roku.com/link web address.
Roku Setup using wired method
This method requires you to make use of HDTV, power adapter, HDMI connector, router, Ethernet cable and high-speed HDMI cable. Check out the steps below for Roku activation with the help of wired connections:
- Plug in Roku, router and HDTV to a wall socket.
- Connect the router in a hassle-free manner.
- Next, make a connection between HDTV and Roku.
- Turn on all the three devices.
- The TV will display Roku Activation Code on the screen.
- Navigate to Settings on your device.
- Choose the network you like.
- Go to www.roku.com/link website.
- Enter the code into given field.
- Finish the process with calm.
In this way, Roku Setup has been completed. Now, you can start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows in a hassle-free manner. If you face any issue during the setup process, reach out to us at 1-844-748-9017 and get immediate Roku Streaming Stick help.
Set up Roku Player using wireless method
If you want to save yourself from the hassle of messy wires, go for the wireless method for Roku Setup. Let’s have a look at the steps:
- Power on Roku, HDTV as well as router.
- The device will show the basic home screen.
- Select your country and language.
- Open the menu on your TV.
- Choose the network as per your choice. option.
- Enter the password and click on the button.
- Wait for a few minutes and let the device connect to internet.
- Roku player will show Roku Code. Note it down.
- Type this code into roku.com/link webpage and hit the given button.
That’s how, you can set up Roku player via a wireless connection. For instant Roku Streaming Stick help, dial our toll-free number 1-844-748-9017 and get connected with our highly-experienced technicians.
Roku PIN Reset
Roku Streaming Player lets you link Roku account to purchase a number of paid channels from the Roku Store. A PIN also known as Personalized Identification Number is created to avoid unwanted purchases by unauthorized users. But what if you forget the PIN? Worry not as you can reset Roku PIN to overcome this problem. Follow the instructions given below to do so:
- Pull up any web browser you like and go to Roku link activation web address.
- Enter username and password to sign in to your Roku account.
- You have forgotten the password. So go further accordingly.
- The basic home screen will display.
- PIN preferences will be there on the screen.
- Verify your PIN or Personalized Identification Number.
- Don’t forget to save the changes you made.
In case you need any help regarding Roku PIN Reset process, feel free to call us at 1-844-748-9017 and get an instant fix for all your issues.