www.roku.com/link is a web address to set up Roku without any issue. Setting up Roku is just a 3 step process. First of all, activate your Roku player. After that, you can add different channels like Crackle, Pandora, Netflix, Hulu or others you want. The last step requires you to enter Roku Activation Code in to www.roku.com/link web-based page. That’s how you can set up Roku device.
Create a Roku account on roku.com/link
A Roku account keeps a record of Roku streaming devices you own, installed channels as well as your settings and preferences. In order to manage the account and get instant notifications, there is a need to have a valid email address linked with your account. You can handle linked devices and subscriptions, see your purchase history and change preferences like payment method and PIN. No fee is required to create a Roku account. However, you have to choose a payment method to purchase paid channels, buy or rent movies and TV shows and much more.
Walk through the steps below to create a Roku account:
- Turn on Roku.
- Connect it to your TV.
- Pull up an internet browser on computer or any network-connected device.
- Enter the first name, last name, email ID, password and payment method.
- Once done, click on create account button.
Congratulations. You have set up a Roku account. Facing issues while creating a Roku account? Don’t worry. Just dial our toll-free number 1-844-748-9017 and talk to our expert technicians. They will provide you instant solutions to all your technical problems related to Roku setup.
Unable to access www.roku.com/link
One of the most frustrating problems while setting up Roku is that roku.com/link doesn’t open. This issue happens due to the following reasons:
- You don’t have an active internet connection on your phone or computer.
- Maybe you have entered the web address in search bar rather than the address bar.
- Too many advertisements and pop-ups are also a result of this issue.
- Perhaps you don’t enter the web address correctly.
- It may also happen that you have typed roku instead of the link activation web address.
Double check the web address you have entered and try again. In case the issue continues to trouble you, feel free to call our professionals at toll-free 1-844-748-9017.
Roku Activation via www.roku.com/link
A link code is required for Roku Activation. Get started with the step-by-step guide given below to activate Roku through roku.com/link:
- Connect Roku to your TV.
- Ensure the remote has batteries in it.
- Start the pairing process to continue with the activation.
- Choose a network as per your choice.
- Enter the password in given field.
- A Roku Code will be displayed on TV screen.
- Enter that code in to roku.com/link web page.
- Make sure to create a Roku PIN for security purposes.
- Choose an appropriate method of payment.
- Roku streaming stick has been activated.
If at any step you face trouble, contact us at 1-844-748-9017 and get rid of the issue within minutes.